Here at Knockninny Marina we accommodate 40+ Private Boat Berths.
Centrally located between Upper and Lower Lough Erne, Slow Cruise times to Enniskillen (Northern Ireland, Lower Lough Erne) and Belturbet (Republic of Ireland, Upper Lough Erne) is 2 hours. For those of you who prefer faster boating, travel time is 1 hour.
All pontoons are floating and constructed of Extra Wide 1.2 metre Steel and Concrete, providing safe, strong and secure access to and from your vessel.
Our Private Marina also offers other essentials such as Shore Power and Fresh Water Supply.
Private Marina Facilities Include
- Floating Pontoons
- 240V Shore Power
- Fresh Water Supply
- Courtesy Lighting
- Security Lighting
- CCTV Security Cameras
- Keycode/Fob Access to Pontoons
- Emergency Access Ladders to/from Water
- Life Rings
On Shore Facilities
On shore, we offer a range of services for the boat owner
- Private Car Parking
- Private Slip & Launch
- Trailer Storage
- All Weather Hard Standing
- Winter Hard Standing
- 240V Electric Hook Up points on Hard Stand
- Fresh Water Supply on Hard Stand
- Straddle Lifting Trailer on Site
- Boat Lift In/Out
- Reinforced Concrete Slipway
- Large Boat Workshop